The user-friendly terminals across every major platform allow your clients to pursue trading opportunities whenever and wherever they want to.
With Web Terminal, Mobile Terminal, and Desktop Terminal, your clients can choose the most convenient way to experience TickTrader, and you can remain confident that you have provided the widest possible opportunities for interaction with your platform.
TickTrader Web Terminal
provides access to TickTrader from any location and requires only having a computer connected to the internet:
- • offers a set of functions similar to Desktop Terminal, but more accessible for early adopters;
- • the web platform operates without any additional software and supports all the major browsers and operating systems;
- • ultra-fast order entry and execution;
- • history of trading operations;
TickTrader Mobile Terminal
(both for Android and iOS)
provides user-friendly access to mobile Forex and Exchange trading via the Internet 24/7 from anywhere and anytime:
- • full support of marginal trading (Gross/Net account types) and exchange (Cash account type) operations;
- • real-time tracking of trading account portfolio: assets, orders, and positions;
- • advanced user alerting system;
- • trading history logs and historical prices.
Try the ecosystem of TickTrader and terminals for free by leaving a requestSend
TickTrader Desktop Terminal
has a high-end functionality and opens access to both marginal trading and exchange of FX and Crypto instruments with low latency:
- • it is the most advanced terminal in terms of technical analysis capabilities, and is perfect for experienced and demanding traders;
- • both marginal and exchange trading of FX, Metals, and Crypto instruments;
- • wide range of orders types supported, including IOC and Iceberg orders, helping your traders to make smarter trading choices;
- • one-click/double-click trading modes.