Back Office" solution is a complex information system possessing the features of a payment aggregator. The Back Office Solution consists of several modules, allowing clients of financial organizations to open accounts and trade financial instruments in stocks and "over -the-counter" exchange markets.
The Back Office functionality includes:
- storing and maintenance of client's information including personal data;
- opening, maintenance and closing client's multi-currency account;
- processing debit and credit transactions to/from client's multi-currency account using any external payment systems (such as bank wire transfers, credit/debit card processing, electronic payment systems, cryptographic currencies)
- fund transferring between multi-currency accounts;
- exchanging FIAT and cryptographic currencies within the multi-currency accounts using the derivative market instruments (pending orders);
- managing currency exchange quotes for the purposes of currency exchange within multi-currency accounts;
- creating multi-level partnership affiliate programs (agent-referral) with a flexible system of distribution of agent remuneration.
The Back Office Solution includes administrative module software, which can be integrated with the Customer's trading platform and allows the Customer:
- enforcing compliance procedures and controlling customers' financial flows;
- managing any kind of financial transactions (depositing/withdrawing/transferring) between the client's multi-currency account and the client's trading accounts, opened within the trading platform;
- creating trading account groups within the trading platform;
- tracking the balances of all client's accounts within the financial organization.
Separate modules within the Back Office can be integrated with external payment systems and other third party products (trading platforms).