At the moment, Free2ex has obtained a license at High Technologies Park (Minsk, Belarus), passed a technological and legal audit, and launched a platform for trading digital assets with admission to perform SEPA transfers and operations with Visa and Mastercard.
- a reliable crypto exchange platform and a team of technical specialists capable of deploying the solution in a short time
- a margin trading model based on their own smart contracts;
- asset tokenization and trading;
- proprietary payment services development;
- a service network to help other companies and startups create security token offerings.
We introduced the client to the functionality and qualities of the solution and then began adapting the components to the needs of the client and prepare the trading platform for the technological audit.
The technological audit was conducted by Deloitte and successfully passed.
Together with FREE2EX, we conducted a systems beta test, connected the payment options (like Visa, Mastercard, and SEPA), and launched the trading platform.
We also launched “Quick exchange” and “ products, necessary for the client's business model.
- expansion of depositing and withdrawal options;
- expansion of trading pairs;
- connecting additional liquidity providers;
- “Processing” and “Turnkey Exchanger” products launch;
- referral program launch.
- Free2ex got the foundation for the business model — a crypto exchange with the necessary functionality — in the shortest time possible.
- An exchange with connections to major liquidity providers and necessary functions was launched.
- All the necessary components have been connected to enable the growth of the planned trading blockchain ecosystem.
- Soft-FX solution and consulting made it possible to successfully pass the technological and legal audit.